For example – you don’t have to use the rather expensive telephone network at all and this happens to be a really major cost-saving benefit for SMEs and new start-ups.
At the same time, you get to avail a number of technical benefits that are not found with any other telecommunication solution.
How does this system works?
There is actually no rocket science involved in the functioning of this technology as all that an user has to do is simply plug the Internet phone systems into the nearest available LAN port. As soon as he does this, the IP telephone systems register the system automatically. The IP system would keep this number always and behave exactly in the same way, irrespective of whether the user plugs-in or not.
The entire system works because of the presence of SIP protocol and it is widely used by ISPs, VoIP users worldwide. The biggest benefit is that it makes normal telephone systems unnecessary for communicating and in fact, all other means too.
Listed below are some common questions that are very obvious to arise in terms of IP telephone systems and phone systems VoIP.
- What are the best practices for making this system useful and secure?
- Can fax be also used with IP telephone systems?
- Can multiple PBXs be connected to phone systems VoIP?
- What is the concept of Green VoIP and how can it save the environment as well as money?
- What is the actual modus operandi of these systems?
- How call recording can be done in this system?
- What is the initial preparation to be done for switching to this technology?
- What is the difference between in-house and hosted VoIP?
- What is the concept of IP Door Intercom Systems?